Clear mucus coming out of my vagina, am I pregnant?

Patient : Quit taking my birth control about 3 weeks ago and having unprotected sex. And a few day ago I had a big clear glob come out of my vagina. And now I'm a few days late on my period. Could I be pregnant??
Doctor :   Thank you for your query. Pregnancy would be on cards in your case, as you have not been taking the birth control pills . It is advisable that you opt for a home pregnancy test if your period does not come even after 7 to 10 days past the date of expected menstrual cycle. Hope that answers your query. Have a good day