Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Cliterous painful when touched and more hidden

Cliterous painful when touched and more hidden

Patient: My cliterous has become really small and painful and hidden, sometimes it even just hurts randomly, is there anyway to fix this? it used to be more visible and not painful at all, ive tried not touching it for a few weeks but it doesn’t really change anything.

Symptoms: Sensitivity, pain similar to biting on tin foil

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.As you have secondarily developed the pain in clitoris there is possibility of infection or local abrasions etc.As the pain is not getting relieved since two weeks better to consult your doctor and get examined to find out the possible cause.If there is any infection, local and systemic antibiotics can help in curing the infection and anti inflammatory drugs can decrease the edema.Take care.