Clitoral Insensitivity

Patient

Q: Hello! Awkward question, but I'm sure that is quite common. As a healthy 23 year old woman, I find that I have an insensitive clit/vagina. I became sexually active 2 years ago and have never found that "hotspot". I never masturbate and my boyfriend and I use toys, however rarely, so I know that it isn't from overuse of the two aforementioned items. I took medication when I was younger but none currently for numerous years and have yet to go on birth control so those two are ruled out as well. I have read that this is becoming more and more common within woman. Is it possible to take hormones to increase sensitivity? Thanks for your help!

Symptoms:  clitoral and vaginal insensitivity. Feels like normal touch and not "special".
Doctor