Clomid to increase testosterone levels?

Q: I am 16 years old and i want to increase mty testosterone lecvel and semen.Can i use clomid?Is it safe?

A:   Testosterone levels of a man are highest during adolescence and early adulthood. You are on the brink of being an adult and you may want to let nature follow its due course. Concerns about your testosterone levels and semen are natural at your age. Testosterone levels rise at the age of puberty in an adolescent male is reflected by an increase in facial hair, changes in voice quality, broadening of shoulders etc. If you feel that you are not experiencing these changes as you should you may want to see an endocrinologist or an andrology specialist regarding the same.

Clomid is a drug that is used to treat oligospermia or decreased sperm numbers in the semen of men who are planning a family. It may not be useful in increasing your testosterone levels or semen.

Natural methods to boost testosterone levels such as exercising, following a healthy lifestyle, eating foods rich in carnitine, zinc are alternatives that you may want to look into.