Clotting During Plasma Donation

Patient

Q: Hi, I'm a plasma donor. I have only donated eight (8) times so far but the last three (3) times I've tried to donate my blood clotted within minutes of the needle being inserted. First donating with my right (R) arm then moving to the left (L) with the same outcome of clotting. The protocol is to inform me that a clot has formed along with giving me documentation of what clotting means and what may have caused it along with asking me questions about my diet and my water intake. The only difference in my diet is that I have increased my protein intake before and after donation and I drink plenty of water before and after, as well. So, my question is.... could I have an underlying condition unbeknownst to me or could it be that the tech is possibly taking too long from the time I'm being stuck to the time the machine begins to draw, which is causing my body to go into defensive mode and begin to clot?

I'm asking these questions here because I do not have a primary doctor nor do I have insurance.

Thank you for your time,
Jackie

Doctor