Cloudy urine with a strong odor

Q: Hello my name is Emilee im 15 years old and lately my urine has been very cloudy and has a very strong odor. I don't think it is a UTI because I am still a virgin and there is no burning sensation. When I urinate you can smell the odor from anywhere in the bathroom, its that strong. Im scared to tell my parents so im hoping you might be able to help me. This happens a few times a month and usually when it happens it goes away after a day or two.

Symptoms:  cloudy urine with a very smelly odor. no burning sensation and I don't think its UTI because I am still a virgin