Cluster of broken blood vessels in left bend of arm, some numbness running down arm

Patient : Yesterday evening I noticed a cluster of broken blood vessels on my left arm. It's right where my arm bends. I also have a numbness running down the outside of my arm. I have no other symptoms and I don't take any kinds of medication. I don't recall anything hitting my arm there but the dress shirt I wore yesterday sometimes pinches my arm there. That's the only possible occurence I can think of that could cause this. Should I be alarmed, can the broken vessels cause the numbness or vice versa? Thought may be something to do with carpal tunnel (I've never been diagnosed with this) Any help would be appreciated.