Cluster of broken blood vessels in left bend of arm, some numbness running down arm

Patient

Q: Yesterday evening I noticed a cluster of broken blood vessels on my left arm. It's right where my arm bends. I also have a numbness running down the outside of my arm. I have no other symptoms and I don't take any kinds of medication. I don't recall anything hitting my arm there but the dress shirt I wore yesterday sometimes pinches my arm there. That's the only possible occurence I can think of that could cause this. Should I be alarmed, can the broken vessels cause the numbness or vice versa? Thought may be something to do with carpal tunnel (I've never been diagnosed with this) Any help would be appreciated.

Doctor