Coffee Enema Pros and Cons

Patient

Q: Hi Ask The Doctor

Ive been doing at-home coffee enemas with disposable kits at a frequency of about once a day to every other day. I boil the water, put in the organic coffee grounds and let that boil for 3min, then i let it cool off. I use between 28-30oz for the enema (32oz seems to be the suggested usage for enemas, but i have a difficult time holding that). I have the bucket about 1-1.5ft above my body for a consistently smooth flow of water. I hold the enema for the average suggested times I've found to be 15min. I've done all the research I could to make sure that I've been doing it safely and so far I've been fine and feel great. 

I'm writing because I have some family members that worry enemas aren't 'normal' and that I shouldn't be doing them.

Could you lay out both Pros and Cons for my family and I? Also  if you have anything else to add that would be much appreciated. 

Thankyou.

Doctor