Cold, cough and fever of 3 year old boy

Q: My child is 3.5 years old (weight -16 kg) and is suffering from cold, cough and fever. We had the check-up done with doctor and blood tests were done. His WBC count was 28,000 & platelets count was 7,28,000, however after medication of CEFAKIND 500 MG it was stabilised. He was further given syrups of Septilin,immumod, Vitrocol. Until he consumed this syrub he was ok but two days back when this got over, he again started with cold, cough & Fever. Until 3 years old he never suffered this kind of problem.

Please help and suggest. Be noted that malaria and dengue tests were negative.

Symptoms:  Cold, cough and fever