Cold for about a week

Patient : Hello I have been cold for about a week straight and my hands go purplish I can't get warm and it makes me go numb as well
Doctor :   Purplish or bluish discoloration of finger due to extreme cold should be treated immediately as it might get sore and us ually very painful. Avoid cold surrounding and get covered completely, using gloves etc. It is also seen in few disorders where cold aggravates the condition. It is better to consult a physician to rule out such conditions and get treated accordingly.