Cold with fever and pain

Patient

Q: Hello,
I am asking this question on behalf of my mother. We are Asian (from India) and currently living in India. I do not know the name of this disease. But I am going to describe her problems now:
She is aged 45-46 and for last two days she's suffering from cold and fever. Today the condition got little bit worse as she's been suffering from breathlessness, pain in her chest, breast and shoulder, dry coughing and sometimes fever is also coming (body temperature range from 100F-102F). She's currently at home. What should we do? What is this disease and what would be its treatment? Please reply me soon.
Thanks

Doctor