Collapsed from back pain

Patient : I recently collapsed due to back pain I have severe pain from my L-4 vertebrae down to my tailbone, I am unable to stand or sit straight due to pain in my L-4 to L-5 I can only straighten my back when lying down, I am standing about a foot shorter due to fact im curved over, when I turn, or move I feel pain in my back, pain in tail bone when passing wind it all stared about 2 years ago when my girl friend was sitting on my knee and I stood up to fast with her and colapsed due to back pain in the same area, know it has happend to me 4 time after hurting my back out of the blue at the slightest movemet over the two years it feel like my spine is becoming more curved, now it actually feels as if there is a vertebrae missing or moved around L-4 to L-5 to the point where you cant feel one vertebrae at all I am 22 and have been unable to walk 4 times due to this same problem, I am still awaiting referal fron gp can please tell me what you think this is thank you.
Symptoms:  Severe pain from lower back to tailbone pain when coughing or bending unable to stand or sit straight