Collar bone fracture treatment options

Patient : I have a collar bone fracture. Figure eight sling has been tied but still not healing. What precaution I have to take for quick healing? Also suggest medicine I can take.
Doctor :   The majority of collar bone (Clavicle) fractures will heal with immobilization and pain medications. Immobilization in a simple arm  sling is all that is required. A figure eight sling offers no advantage over a simple arm sling.  Healing time varies depending on location of the fracture, age, general health as well as severity of displacement. The majority of fractures will heal within 6 weeks to 3 months. Surgery is indicated if the fracture does not show signs of healing after 3 months. You do not need to take any special precautions or medications other than to wearing your sling and keeping your shoulder immoblized for at least 4 weeks.