Colloidal silver caused painful penis during sexual activity

Patient : Hi, I've got a bit of an embarrassing issue. It started when I began seeing someone for a casual sexual relationship. I had seen that scientists were working on infusing condom's with colloidal silver to prevent STD transfer. http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/11/03/condoms-treated-with-silver-nanoparticles-could-completely-inactivate-hiv-other-stds-researchers/ I was having unprotected oral sex, French kissing and protected vaginal sex. Afterwards, I would spray my mouth, lips and penis with colloidal silver to reduce STD risk. This went on for maybe 6 months. Always afterwards my penis was a little sore but I just assumed it was due to a little rough treatment during the sexual activity. My colloidal silver ran out and when I went to purchase more a significantly stronger one was on sale, so I thought stronger is better and I purchased that and used it in the same way after sexual activity with this girl. My symptoms significantly worsened. http://oxymin.com.au/30-oxymin-silver-spray-high-strenth-colloidal-silver-100ml.html Now my symptoms are: 1. My lips get chapped and painful extremely easily (kissing, honey, licking my lips or lip balm all cause issues) and I cannot put any topical solution on them. 2. By far the worst, the inner mucosal remnant (I was circumcised as a child unfortunately so don't have very much of this left) and the head of my penis are painful when receiving any type of friction. When any topical substance is applied the pain increases. I am unable to have any type of sexual stimulation without pain. If I push through it then the pain becomes worse for ~ a week afterwards. I have tried hydrocortisone 1% once-a-day for a week and I have tried avoiding all sexual contact for a couple of weeks. It is not red, and does not seem inflamed. It has been 3 months since I have applied any silver to my lips or penis. I'm starting to worry that I may have permanently damaged myself? What should I try? If I go to my Dr what might he recommend?
Symptoms:  painful penis during sexual activity