Colon & Gut Mystery

Patient

Q: I had my gallbladder removed four years ago because my doctors said i was producing too much bile and my gallbladder wasn't working right. But now, I'm still producing too much bile. I'm vomiting bile, and everything I eat gives me diarrhea. I have pain in my intestines and lower stomach. I have diarrhea 20x a week, daily. I have flare ups about 4 - 10x a week, and about 7 times a month I get extremely sick to where I can't leave the toilet and can't stop throwing up and becoming very dehydrated. I've a colonoscopy and a camera down my throat, and EKG for no results. My Doctors are at a loss.

I've been tested for celiac, had MRIs, Catscans, stomach scans.

My question is: What should I do next to fix this problem? Are there any other tests or suggestions on what I may have?

Doctor