Combination of pain in the ear, tooth and side of head

Patient

Q: Hi i'm 17 and i have been getting earaches combined with tooth aches and what seems to be very severe headaches (possibly migraines because they prevent me from doing daily activities) , what could possibly be happening to me? Note: the pain i feel on the right side of my head wakes me up from sleep and also prevents me to get to sleep. The pain comes and goes and i have these really bad attacks of severe pain to the head about more than 5 times a day

Symptoms:  Migraines, headaches, toothache, earache, pain is on right side of the head, near the temples
Doctor