Coming off depo injection

Patient

Q: I had three depo injections my last one being due in October, I didn't go as I want to get preganant but I still haven't had a period, can you give me any advice?

Symptoms:  No periods but have some stomach cramps and sometime tender breasts and nipples
Doctor

A:   Hi,
As you are not having periods since two to three months, better to go for urine pregnancy test once.
If urine pregnancy test gives a negative result, wait for one more week.
As you are having symptoms of premenstrual period, possibly by that time you will get the periods.
If not, consult your doctor once and take tablets for withdrawal bleeding.
After started of your menstrual cycle, track ovulation and plan unprotected intercourse at that time, this will increase the possibility of pregnancy.
Take care.