Complications after emergency Cesarean

Q: My best friend had an emergency cesarean delivering a 10lb 11oz healthy boy
Aug 25th. She has been in extreme pain since the surgery and as of the 9th she has been admitted to the hospital w early stages of pneumonia, little to no bile movements and urination. She is unable to hold down food or liquids due to nausea, and she is gasy. They also believe she has thrush oral. Chest x-rays daily and HIDA scan done today, she's on 3 different types antibiotics and pain meds every 4hrs. What can you tell me is going on....I can't be there with her but I would like to think I'm some what aware of what's happening as I pray for her healing. Thank you so much.