Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Conceived 05/06, starting spotted 05/09 took 6 pregnancy tes

Conceived 05/06, starting spotted 05/09 took 6 pregnancy tes

Patient: Conceived 05/06, starting spotted 05/09 took 6 pregnancy tests a week later and all positive. Took blood test @ doctors and it was negative.I dont understand. .i randomly began getting mild headaches, i am tired, my breasts have been sore, and my stomach has been cramping. How could the blood work be negative when the $60 pregnancy tests were all positive? Am I pregnant and it is just too early? I took another pregnancy test yesterday (this one cost $19) and it was negative ? Im so confused after 6 positive tests.PLEASE HELP

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.The blood test is much more accurate than the urine pregnancy test. This is what you nee d to do. Talk to a Doctor and take an USG. The ultrasound is the most accurate way to determine if you are pregnant or not.If the fetus is visible, then you are pregnant. Hope this helps you. All the best.