Conceiving after a PUL

Patient

Q: Hi. I had a PUL around about the 20th July 2011. I was taken into hospital as i started to feel very unwell, but thankfully they didn't have to operate as my body disolved the pregnancy.

I began to bleed on the 2nd August and it finished on the 12th August. I started to bleed again on the 21st August and it has just stopped ( i think this is my period, as they normally come on the 20th).

When am i able to try and conceive again? I never received methotrexate whilst i was attending the hospital.

I want to start trying asap, but don't want to risk it happening again.

Thank you for your help.

Nikki

Doctor