Conceiving getting pregnant

Patient

Q: I've been trying to get pregnant and tracking my period aug 17th sept 18th oct 18th nov 22nd I spotted December 2nd for a few dayshaving sex in my ovulation dates

Symptoms:  None
Doctor

Your periods have been regular and you have been charting them well. If you have been trying to conceive lately and had sex during your fertile period , then the spotting on Dec 2 can might as well be an implantation bleed.
This can be confirmed by performing a serum beta hcg levels test between day 22-26 o f the cycle. If the levels are high, then you can be sure that you have conceived.If negative then there is no pregnancy and that bleed on Dec 2 was possibly a break through bleed which can happen in mid-cycle due to progesterone deficiency , could be secondary to stressors .
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,
regards