Conceiving getting pregnant

Patient : I've been trying to get pregnant and tracking my period aug 17th sept 18th oct 18th nov 22nd I spotted December 2nd for a few dayshaving sex in my ovulation dates
Symptoms:  None
Doctor :   Hello, Your periods have been regular and you have been charting them well. If you have been trying to conceive lately and had sex during your fertile period , then the spotting on Dec 2 can might as well be an implantation bleed. This can be confirmed by performing a serum beta hcg levels test between day 22-26 o f the cycle. If the levels are high, then you can be sure that you have conceived.If negative then there is no pregnancy and that bleed on Dec 2 was possibly a break through bleed which can happen in mid-cycle due to progesterone deficiency , could be secondary to stressors . I hope i have answered your query in detail, wishing you good health, regards