Concern about depo shot

Patient : I have a question i been on the depo shot since may 2014 got off it in December. Had a lil bleeding but it only was for a day . Im very concerned
Symptoms:  Fatigue , nausious but not as much heat flash
Doctor :   Hello, If you have recently stopped your depot injection and have not taken it after December then it is likely that y ou may have a scanty withdrawal bleed may be in the form of light discharge or even spotting. This may however get regularized in a month or so once ovulation is re-established. So in case you are planning parenthood then you must use ovulation kits to time your ovulation and learn about your fresh fertile period and accordingly try for conception. I hope I have answered your query, wishing you good health, regards