Concern about depo shot

Patient

Q: I have a question i been on the depo shot since may 2014 got off it in December. Had a lil bleeding but it only was for a day . Im very concerned

Symptoms:  Fatigue , nausious but not as much heat flash
Doctor

If you have recently stopped your depot injection and have not taken it after December then it is likely that you may have a scanty withdrawal bleed may be in the form of light discharge or even spotting. This may however get regularized in a month or so once ovulation is re-established. So in case you are planning parenthood then you must use ovulation kits to time your ovulation and learn about your fresh fertile period and accordingly try for conception.
I hope I have answered your query,
wishing you good health,
regards