Concern about eating old cheese while pregnant

Patient : Hi, I am 6 weeks pregnant. I just accidentally ate a piece of munster cheese and realized at the end that it had gone bad. It didn't taste very good. I'm concerned this might affect the pregnancy. Any insight would be appreciated! Thank you,
Symptoms:  I do not have any symptoms right now. Just worried about the future.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query to askthedoctro.com for an opinion. If you have already consumed stale cheese, then the re may be chances that you may develop loose motions/diarrhea/simply gastroenteritis with bloating and gassiness. This may not cause any effect on the foetus at all as you mentioned that you were 6 weeks pregnant. It is suggested that you may watch for any abdominal ache and loose motions which would be because of food poisoning symptoms and would have to be treated with pregnancy safe antibiotics if not managed conservatively with oral rehydration fluids and Paracetamol for pyrexia/fever. e I hope I have answered your query in detail, Wishing you good health, Regards