Concern around fertility issues.

Patient

Q: Fertility issues. I would like to know if I am possibly suffering from fertility issues. I am 31 years and I am trying to conceive. I usually get severe period pains and the usual signs of ovulation however i have not tested for ovulation.

I have used the methods of recording my BBT and CM.

Today is day 30 of my cycle- which usually is 31 days and have clear/ creamy CM which is not regular for myself, i'm usually dry right before i menstruate.

My average BBT generally is between 33 and 35 degrees but for the last 11 days it is above 35.8 which i consider high for myself. I am a diabetic , and my HBA1C is 5.7 so well controlled.

I also did a pregnancy test yesterday which was negative so i doubt I'm pregnant. I used to be irregular for about 6 months last year but other wise been very regular with 33 days cycle since adolescence.

Should I consult a doctor as I am concerned that something is wrong with me? Or is this common and I am worrying over nothing?

Symptoms:  Nausea, headaches, diarrhea and constipation on alternative days, has metallic taste but it went away about 2-3 days ago. I usually cramp alot but not much this month before period. No breast tenderness yet I usually very painful as well.
Doctor

A:   Hello ma'am,

Thanks for trusting ATD about your health care.
I can understand your concerns.
If you are trying for pregnancy for one year and you are unable to conceive than it may be a reason of concern.
Period can vary from 21 days to 35 days cycle and considered to be normal.
Your symptoms can be due to hormonal imbalance and could not be due to pregnancy.
It is too early to do a home urine pregnancy test and if you will miss your period date, you should execute a home urine pregnancy test 7 days after your missed period date.
To conceive fast you should take one folic acid tablet daily, eat a healthy and balanced diet, do some yoga and meditation and do alternate days sex in your most fertile days ( near your ovulation period).

Hope it was useful, feel free to discuss more.