Concerned about health, running while sick

Patient

Q: Is it dangerous to run while sick? In PT, we were running up the stairs of a four story building and after I felt as if I was going to pass out and my whole body went heavy and I got extremely dizzy. This has never happened before. It was very scary for me. I'm sure this is not normal. Also is it possible to get a doctor's note? I have absolutely no way of getting one since I don't have a car and my doctor is in Missouri.

Symptoms:  Pounding headache that gets worse when I cough or sniff. Dizziness, fatigue, lightheaded, dehydrated, nauseous
Doctor