Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Concerned about pain in the left part of my left

Concerned about pain in the left part of my left

Patient: Concerned about pain in the left part of my left ankle; pain when i plantar flex it, and when i move it to the side, but can usually walk without pain. I feel pain when i stretch though.

Symptoms: Pain while moving ankle

Doctor: HelloThank you for posting your query on ATD.I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You are h aving pain in the ankle joint. Analgesics such as ibuprofen is helpful in the relieving pain and analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief.You can further investigate your Ankle by its x-ray. Hope your query get answered.Wishing you a good health.Take care.