Concerned about pregnancy

Patient : Its been 6 months since my last depo injection and its been 2 months since ive missed my 3rd injection. Ive had only 2 depo injections and i missed my 3rd and 4th depo injection. Ive had 2 regular periods since ive missed my 2 shots how soon will i become pregnant?
Symptoms:  Headaches,dizzy,bloated,discharge,cramping 2weeks early before period
Doctor :   Hello, If you have missed your 3rd and 4th shots of depot an have started your regular monthly menses , then it indica tes that you have started ovulating again. This ensures that you can get pregnant in any of your cycle now if you plan an intercourse in your fertile period without any protection. If you have been sexually active and not using any contraception , then these symptoms can be early pregnancy symptoms unless proven otherwise. You may perform a blood serum beta hcg test to look for levels of beta hcg. If found raised , then pregnancy is confirmed. this is to be done at day 24-day 26 of the cycle. If the test is negative , then these symptoms can be safely attributed to premenstrual syndrome and would indicate ensuing menses . I hope i have answered your query in detail, wishing you goo dhealth, regards