Concerned by my blood Sugar

Patient: I have been having symptoms that cannot be explained and I am concerned?

Symptoms: Tingling sensation after having a meal, blurred vision after a day of not eating, flu like symptoms after taking two glasses of soda, athlete’s foot, confusion sometimes, did my blood work came back showing my sugar level to be 104, lower back pain and knee pain

Doctor: Hello.Welcome to Ask The Doctor.I understand your concern.Your blood sugars are absolutely with in normal range. The symptoms you have are not related to blood sugar issues.You seem to be suffering from Acid Reflux and Anxiety.I would advise following in such scenario:1. To take a combination of Omeprazole and Domperidone.2. To take soft, bland diet.3. For pain you can take Drotaverine. Don’t take any other pain killer as they would exacerbate the acidity further.If your problem persist you should get an Ultrasound Abdomen.Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy