Concerns about Circumcision and other matters

Patient

Q: Hi. I am a male of 41 years of age. And I am thinking about getting circumcised because I am embarrassed to be naked in front of a "woman" and look like I am 10 years old uncircumcised.
Specially a woman that I want to date and have a long relationship with.

But I also have heard and read that being circumcised makes the woman vagina dry and also even hurts them while having intercourse.
But most of all, I read and heard that males can lose 60% to 80% of sensitivity in their penis, even though it makes them last up to 10x longer while having sex. -
And also as reports indicate, many men don't ejaculate at all because of circumcision.
Is this true.?

Also, I tend to ejaculate way to fast.(maybe its normal but I don't know) But it ends the special time with the woman I am with within that 5 minutes, and I get really angry about that, because I want to last longer to please her without worrying about ejaculating to fast before I have her get an orgasm.

Even when I masturbate, I tend to ejaculate within 5 minutes time. And sometimes even faster if I am viewing females that have thick legs, sizable butt and hips....
Specially females that are curvy and athletic but still have a few extra pounds.

So there is actually 2 reasons why I am considering circumcision,
1. is aesthetically, because I am embarrassed.
and the other
2. longer lasting for myself, but specially for the female so they can have an orgasm. -- PLEASE HELP :)

PS.
I am also concerned, that if I am a little too ruff while masturbating
or my girl masturbating me or having hard sex that the skin will come apart at the seam of the circumcision even after several weeks or months.
I was told I have to be more careful when having sex after having circumcision.
Even way after or years after having the procedure done.
Is this true.?

Thank you to all the doctors who help every human being.
You guys are the real HEROES of this world. :)

Doctor