Concerns after BMG Urethroplasty (Urethroplasty done to recover from long segment structure).

Patient : This is related to my father's condition after BMG Urethroplasty. The current USG shows that there is insignificant residual urine in his bladder and the prostrate is fine. But he continuously complains of passing very low urine. For the last 3-4 days he has fever and blood in urine. The USG states left renal parenchyma disease. Does this has anything to do with an incorrect surgical intervention during urethroplasty? I am attaching the USG report for better analysis. What is a possible remedy. Please help.
Concerns after BMG Urethrop...-1