Concussion syndromes in elite soccer athlete

Patient

Q: I play soccer for 3-4 hours a day and was selected to the English junior national team a few years ago. I ended up having a concussion in a game in Brazil about 2 years ago and have never been the same. My question is, is it still possible to feel symptoms from the concussion this many years later.

Doctor

A:   Many athletes feel concussion like syndromes for many many years after getting the concussion. If it is still affecting you today, you should definitely go visit your doctor about some options.