Condiloma- is it the same when they disappear by themselves as when the doctors remove them?

Patient : I have condiloma, but they are starting to withdraw. My gynecologist suggested that I remove them, but I'm pretty sure they will disappear all by themselves in a month. My husband also had them ( I got it from him) and they disappeared without any treatment. Can I wait a month for them to disappear (because im sure they will) or I must go to the treatment? Is it the same when they disappear alone and when the doctors remove them?