Condom break- Scared of pregnancy

Patient

Q: Sorry for asking this, you just seem to give clear answers and I am really scared.
Just to explain, my prior period before the most recent was from April 10th-April 14th.
This month I got my period this month May 6th-May 11th (it never comes early like that but I started a new workout/diet-- my period is normally within 1-2 days of the last month date)
I had sex at ~6am on May 9th (while I was still on my period-lighter day), the condom broke while inside me and obviously some fluid was released. He didn't cum, only the "pre-cum" but it seemed like a decent amount.
I am not on birth control so I went out and bought the Emergency Contraceptive- but was not able to buy/take this until 40 hours after the "incident" (May 10th-approximately at 9pm).
It is now May 15th-- 6 days after the I guess you can call it unprotected sex, and 7 days after the Emergency contraceptive-- and I started spotting today. I read that spotting can result from the Emergency contraceptive BUT!! it is also a sign of "implantation". I am so scared, I am freaking out because this has never happened to me before and I am always so safe.[I start birth control in June now that I clearly know I should]
... Is there a high chance of me being pregnant because of the spotting?
If next month rolls along and I get a full blown normal length/normal bleeding amount period- will that mean I am not pregnant?

THANKS A TON!!!!

Symptoms:  spotting
Doctor