Condom broke during intercourse but he did not cum. Could I still get pregnant?

Patient

Q: I'm freaking out. I'm 15. My and my boyfriend had sex. The condom broke twice! He didn't cum i don't know if he pre cumed . When it broke we took it out ASAP! I haven't told my parents and I don't plan on it. Could I be pregnant? If i could what could I do to prevent it? We just had sex today

Doctor

A:   Thank you for your query.

Pre – cum or the broken condom during sexual intercourse can lead to a pregnancy. Since you had the sexual intercourse only today it is advisable that you opt for plan B medication or an emergency pill (morning after pill) immediately within 72 hours of the sexual intercourse to prevent an unintended pregnancy.

Hope that answers your query.

Have a good day.