Condom ripped during sexual intercourse, and I pregnant?

Patient

Q: Am I pregnant? Please help me NOW!!!?
It was my first time... My boyfriend and I have been together for a year. I'm 17. The condom ripped.. He pulled out before anything came out. AS SOON AS he felt it rip.. I went to shower right after while he went to go purchase Plan B one step... I took the pill within the hour.. What are my chances at being pregnant. Please help.We both have a lives ahead of us and can't afford a pregnancy right now. NO abortion is not an option.

Doctor

A:   In case no ejaculation happened your chances of having become pregnant are remote .As you have already taken the Plan B pill you should start your periods by your due date or even earlier. So do not stress yourself and quit worrying.