Condom use

Q: I am a teenager of 18 I never had sex and I didn't had seen a comdom too until yesterday but yesterday while walking my street I found a used condom used at least 2-3 days before or more . I picked it and took it to home for examination but I did a mistake by wearing it on my penie then I realised and immediately moved it out and washed thoroughly my penie with soap .
Now I am in a fear that does it was contaminated by HIV do the virus survived that outside heat do i need to test for it really because it might be very shameful to me to do so plz help

Symptoms:  Nothing