Condom used but chances of pregnancy after 1st period

Patient : So I had sex and we used a condom and a week later I got my period. My friend told me that you get your period one last time before pregnancy and I haven't gotten my period in almost two months. Is it possible that I am pregnant?
Doctor :   Thank you for your query. Since you say that had your normal menstrual cycle after you had unprotected sex, the chances of a pregnancy from that episode of sex are almost remote. But if the period was not proper with normal flow of bleeding then you can probably opt for a home pregnancy test to know if it is pregnancy. It is suggested that you go to a doctor who will do a scan to know the reason for not getting periods. Hope that answers your query. Good day.