Confirmation Please.

Q: My period started the 12th of October through the 19th. I had unprotected sex with my partner the 11th and 19th but my partner pulled out. Then this month (November) I had unprotected sex with my partner the 6th- 13th, 16th and 17th but he did not pull out any of those times. According to my period app i should have got my period on the 14th. What are the chances that I got pregnant last month?

Symptoms:  I just started havinv symptoms. My breast are starting to get a little heavier/bigger. My areolas are bigger and puffy. Im hungry all the time and I often have abdominal aches.

thanks for contacting

considering that you had sex in october when you were in your safe period so pregnancy is unlikely. Secondly in the month of november when you had unprotected sex from 6-13 and thereafter , you were in the last week of your cycle where the ovum is to disintegrate and get resolved and endometrium is preparing for shedding. Though the chances are minimal but possibilities may exist . This can be confirmed by doing a urine pregnancy test after 7 days of missed period to confirm or rule out pregnancy.

Though the symptoms you are experiencing mimics that of early pregnancy but they are the same for premenstrual syndrome as well which is more likely considering the history.

I hope i have answered your query,
wishing you good health ,