Confuse cause each livogen and fol 123 have folic asid

Patient : My wife was 22 weeks pregnant and her doctor advised her to take livogen z and fol 123 and susten 200,my question is each livogen z and fol 123 contain folic asid is trhis safe??
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Folic acid supplementation is advisable in pregnancy for neur ological development of the baby. Around 1 to 5mg of folic acid per day is advisable. Fol 123 contains 5mg of folic acid. Whereas Livogen z contains around 750 micrograms of folic acid. Little bit of excessive amount of folic acid per day usually may not lead to problems because it is a water soluble vitamin and storage of excessive amounts of vitamin doesn't occur generally. Take care.