Confused.

Patient

Q: Sir/ Mam, i took an i-pill on the 6th of feb, within 36 hours. I got over with my period just 2 days before taking the pill, on 4th feb. I still haven't got my period. I believe i had not ovulated when i took the pill, just 2 days after my period got over. Mine is a 30-32 day cycle. So i didn't produce an egg in that cycle and would most probably produce one this month, which would give me a period next month, in april? Or could an egg be produced a few days after i took the pill?
I read on the internet that almost all women get their next period in time after taking an EC. I have been late by 8 days now. The delay could be by prevention of ovulation too, right? Not just by a chance of pregnancy?

Pardon me for such a long query. I am really confused.

Doctor