Confused

Patient

Q: Hi, we'll hers my Q; I haven't had my period since 13jan014 and its now 22/23mar, my cycles are 40day avg give and take a day or 2. I've taken 4 hpt throughout the duration of the past 4week all negative, I took a blood test a week after my period was due also negative. My gyn checked for thuroid and prolactin and everything is normal. Now the other night I had a lite bleed thinking my period was about to arrive- but no after I wiped there was nothing else itS been 2days since I had that lite bleed . Is there any explanation of what's going on?

Symptoms:  Sore breast, numb feeling in vagina, heartburn, lite/shortness of breath occasionally, headaches, missed period, 30days late
Doctor