Confused

Patient : I have back and neck pains due to a fall down some steps i had a mri done it showed herniated disks and bulging disk and causing nerve problems they was gonna do a surgery on me but i had lost my insurance when i got insurance back i went to a doc again to start the processs over again to get the surgery they sent me for x rays till a mri was approved they said the x rays came back negitive how is this possible i had nerve test done come back sayin damage is positive 5 lowest was a positive 4 i have migrains back pains neck pain mri sayin i need surgery x ray didnt say nothin was wrong i dont get it
Symptoms:  back pains neck pains migrains high blood presure