Q: I was seen at the ER on Monday for severe abdominal pain in the middle of my stomach with nausea. They first thought it was my appendix until the CT and lab results came back. He said I had a kidney stone on the left side but was not sure why I was experiencing pain where I was I asked him to please find out before I left. They did a manual pelvic exam and no other tests and slapped me with PID I have never had an STD in my life and they put me on doxy and flagyl for 2 weeks which is making my symptoms worse. Could I be wrong in thinking its a stomach ulcer? I'm in school to be a paramedic and didn't think this doctor was correct

Symptoms:  Abdominal pain in the middle of my stomach, bloating, nausea, gas, pain is worse while laying down and when hungry