Confused about what i have been told and what is happening

Patient

Q: Hi ive recently had a operation for endimetrious on my ovarie and been told that my womb has to much scarring from my past as had two miscarrages and two terminations.and only way to become pregnant is if i go threw ivf and have tested a very faint line 3 weeks after intercourse with a faint line what does this mean? thank you

Doctor

A:   Hi,
Sometimes D&C like procedures after miscarriage may lead to adhesions formation in uterus which can make conception and implantation difficult.
But if adhesions are minimal, pregnancy is still possible.
For accurate result repeat urine pregnancy test after one week or you can go for blood test for pregnancy now.
Take care.