Confused am i pregnant

Patient : Hello I was due my period Monday I still haven't had it I took two pregnancy test which both show up a faint line am I pregnant.
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Usually, urine pregnancy test kit can give an accurate result after one week of expected date of periods. Before that because of low levels beta hCG in the urine, a faint line in urine pregnancy test kit can be seen. So, please repeat the urine pregnancy test after 4 to 5 days or you can go for blood for pregnancy now, which can give more accurate results compared with urine pregnancy test kit. Hope this helps. Take care.