Confused can you help me

Patient

Q: Me and my fiancee had intercourse Dec 3rd and I got my period December 5th is it possible i can be pregnant?
i'm 18 and never missed a period
Additional information
im not supposed of got my period till the 20th and i havent missed a period yet and all my periods has been regular this period ive gotten it early and one day im bleeding heavily and the next its really light could i be pregnant? I've been sick for 4 days now. I've been nauseated, tired alot, and been having to go to the bathroom alot more than usual. I've been more nauseated in the morning when i wake up and at night before i fall asleep.

Doctor