Confused i need your help

Q: I am a 36 old guy. Very well educated. Married and I have a kid.
The only thing that turns me on when i make sex with my wife, is when I imagine myself being a sexy woman (girl) full make up and wearing babydoll and silk stuff.
So when i make love to my wife I just close my eyes and imagine this in order to cum and be on.

I know this is wrong, I am athlete and this has been with me for a while actually and i have talked to my wife about it, but she can't help me with it, since i know and she knows this is odd.

I want to be cured from this. I have been living with these thoughts for years and dunno what to do. I really hope u can help me