Confused if its my period starting early and being weird or pregnant?

Patient : Hi my period I'd due on March 29th it's been on the 29th for months. Very regular periods. Been having pregnancy symptoms for the past 2 weeks. And starting yesterday on the 26th I started light bleeding off and on. I would change my panty liner every hour and it would just be the middle that had some blood. And when I pee to a little comes out. But it's infrequent. I've never started on the 26th and I have bad camps. Always when I have bad cramps right away I have a heavy flow coming down. But this is not the case. Plus my cramps are located more down towards my pubic bone. Could I be pregnant?
Doctor :   It could just be that the spotting you are now having mean that your period is about to start, although a bit early. You should have no period in the time after and while you are pregnant. However, sometimes when the embryo implants into the uterine wall, it causes a little bit of bleeding which can look a lot like a light period. This is what causes some women to not realize they are pregnant until they are 2 months in. Over the counter pregnancy tests are very sensitive. If used properly, they will tell you whether or not you are pregnant. They must be taken at least 1 week or 2 after intercourse, which is about the time when you would be missing your period. If you decide to take a pregnancy test and it comes back positive, then you should schedule an appointment with your OBGYN.