Confused if my gf is gonna pregnant or not

Patient : Hi Dr, I had sex with my gf on 8th dec and her last date was around 25nov, after ejaculation I rub my penis on outside of her vagina, so is there any chances of pregnancy in this case? after 30hrs she had iPill to so when is she gonna have withdrawal bleeding? and when her normal date gonna come.
Doctor :   Hello, It is likely that she may get pregnant with the act of rubbing your penis after ejaculation over the vagina as she was in her fertile period at the time of the intercourse. Secondly if she has taken the ipill within 72hrs , then she should expect her withdrawal bleed within next 7 days and that would be her new LMP and counted as periods. if she doesn't bleed then pregnancy has to be ruled out with blood serum beta hcg levels from day 24-26 of her cycles. If her levels are found to be raised , she would be deemed pregnant. I hope i have answered your query in detail, wishing you good health and safe sexual practices, regards

Patient: Hello sir,
Thanks for the reply, I didn't understand some part of it as you used some diff words.
and it's been more than 7 days now but she didn't bleed yet. So is there any probability of her being pregnant?