Confused :s

Patient

Q: I'm 19 I have been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend (I know neither of us have any stds been tested) on about the 13th of April we had sex and then the 14th I took the morning after pill then on the 21st I bled it didn't feel like a period I didn't have any period pain or any discomfort and it wasn't heavy bleeding then on the 28th April,30th April,1st may,2nd may we had unprotected sex and he ejaculated inside me everytime and I didn't take anything and wasn't on anything,I was due my period the 4th and I haven't had it (it's been 7 days) I took a test this morning and it was negative should I wait to test again or am I not pregnant..

Symptoms:  Tired,dizzy,headache,slight back ache,slight sick feeling and itchy boobs.
Doctor